Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Snowfall Nailart Round up - Most Liked Nailart and My favourites

Hello Lovelies

Second week is over for #StyleThoseNailsChallenges and we came accross lovely snowfall nails this week. All these manis have already been featured on my feature page on instagram HERE. Here I am sharing a quick overview of most liked manis ! and also my favourites. Have a Look



These nailart below were most liked by the IG fans till date and you can find the instagram link of these artists below their nailart picture. 






 And now some of the favourites of mine. all Manicures above were my fav too and also few more which are below :)



You can follow Dimple here- https://www.instagram.com/creativenails_d


 You can follow Divya here- https://www.instagram.com/nailsjazzedup

I hope you liked this post. If you like to join us you are most welcome. Next theme is already started and you can join us . Read HERE how ?



Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !