Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2016

Cherry Blossom Nailart : Nail Collab ( Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,

It's time for another spring nails. Today I will share some cherry blossom nails I did in collaboration with other nail buddies. I did cherry blossom nails last year too and that was also painting inspired !! This time we organised a nail collab/ bestie nails and did our interpretation of cherry blossom. We tried to keep our nailart around this painting (shown below) It's interesting to see everyone's interpretation :). Also check out the tutorial I made linked at the end . 





Below the inspiration. I found it on google but was not able to find the artist. 
If any one knows let me know so I can give credit. 


Now time to show the nail collab. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Below is the tutorial for the nailart. If you want to watch on YouTube click HERE or click on YouTube word on video below and please SUBSCRIBE :)





Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !