Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

Jungle Book 2016- Movie Inspired Nails

Hello Lovelies,

I am quite excited to share my movie inspired nails today. It's from the movie Jungle Book. As a kid I used to watch Mowgli in India. It was my favorite TV show then and later I even made my kids to watch it and they love it too :) So when this movie was released we were all excited to watch and I decided to paint my nails for the movie :D. Not to mentioned that movie was awesome. We all thoroughly enjoyed. Now let's have a look at this nailart.








I couldn't make any tutorial for this nailart sorry for that. It's really tough for me to film tutorials for these type of nailart as they are very time consuming. It took me 4 hours to finish up this nailart. I used brushes from Indian Lacquerholic and acrylic paints to create this nailart. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you watched this movie? Leave me your feedback "_"


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !