Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Galaxy Nails using Dry Marble Technique and Nail Collab (Video Tutorial)

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing Galaxy Nails. It's been long I did Galaxy Nails and I am sharing on blog for first time :) It was more fun doing with my nail besties. I will be sharing the collage of our galaxy nails in the post. Coming to the technique I used for creating galaxy nails- I did dry marbling also known as drag marbling to create this look. I was inspired by Dimple from Creative Nails who shared her galaxy nails few days back. I have posted a tutorial also on YouTube do check out  ..........




Here is our collab pic. You can check it on Instagram HERE



I hope you like this post. If you like to see how to achieve this look watch the tutorial below. To watch on YouTube click HERE and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE :)






Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

Don't forget to share and leave a comment- Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !