Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2016

Babyboomer / Faded French Gel Nails and Bridal Nailart

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing very popular style of nails that is faded french or baby boomer nails. This is different from classic french as instead of white tip with a strong smile line you go for pink fading into white. I broke my index nail so instead of cutting all others I did a tip extension and then faded french using gels. Keep reading for details




 For creating babyboomer I used pot gels (aliexpress) and for stamping I used stamping plate from @theindianlacquerholic I stamped the net image from it and then drew roses using fine brush again from @theindianlacquerholic. I loved this delicate looking manicure perfect for bridal look :)






Let me know what you think about this nail art ! Have you ever tried babyboomer nails ?


Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !