Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cosmic Eye - Freehand Nailart

Hello Lovelies,


Today I am sharing my another freehand nail design. I was looking for inspiration for my next nail design and came across this image.  I find it quite interesting so tried it. I am quite happy with the result . Check out more below











As mentioned I did this nailart freehand using acrylic paints. I used detailing brushes and lastly added a layer of glitter polish called Glitshiny from EnVy (Indian Brand)  to add dimension to it. I loved the spiritual feel of this nailart. It was very satisfying to create this design. Hope you like it too.



Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !