Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Soft Floral Nails Using Gels- Gel nailart

Hello Lovelies,



Today I am sharing something new for me. It's my first time doing gel nailart. I had purchased a UV lamp with gel kit from aliexpress almost a year ago (Click here to read my first impression) But I hardly used it. But finally I decided to try these gels and I came up with this simple floral design. I am quite pleased with the way it turned out. Read on to know more about my experience.






I used marbling technique to create flower pattern. Though I am happy with my first try but I had to struggle a bit to create design and gradient as these gels are thicker and won't spread easily. These gels come in pot and are quite thick in consistency. It takes some time to get the hang of these gels . I think I have to do more practice so you might see more gel manis from me as I am quite excited to try this new medium for nailart. Gel gives you ample time to create and modify your work so chances to get more accurate design increases. I hope you like my first attempt , do leave a comment on what you think of this manicure.



Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !