Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Beach Nails Night Scene - Painting inspired freehand nailart

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am going to share a landscape nailart. Whenever I want to paint something like this I look for inspiration in paintings and luckily I found this painiting (pic shared below) and I decided to go for it. It seemed easy at first glance but as I proceeded I found it has so many unique shades of blue and greens I had to mix and match a lot of colours to get similar effect. Not 100% match but this nailart is quite close to painting I guess and I am indeed happy with my work :) I have shared the colours I used in this nailart also so keep reading for more details.





Inspiration Pic
I was not able to find the original artist of this painting. Source:GoogleImages

Products Used (Pic Below)

Max Touch White Nail Polish for Base
Juice Top Coat
Flat brush-ebay
Detailing Brush from IndianLacquerholic
Liquitex Acrylic Colours - Brilliant yellow green, Deep green permanent, Hooker's green hue permanent, Bright Aqua green, Yellow oxide, cadmium yellow, unbleached titanium, primary blue, phthalocyanine blue, mars black, titanium white


I hope you liked this nailart. This mani is also my bestie nails with @laynopaul . Please click HERE to see our bestie mani and read interview of Paulie :)


Don't forget to share and leave a comment
Thanks!


Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !