Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

BornPrettyStore Gel Polish Review - Color BP-CHS26 Autumn Chrysanthemum

Hello Lovelies
Today I am sharing my review on BornPretty Store Gel Polish-Color BP-CHS26 Autumn Chrysanthemum. ENJOY !! Follow me on Instagram @stylethosenails for more nailart/nail tutorials and reviews THANKS

This is a beautiful pastel yellow polish. This polish has perfect consistency and gives a beautiful colour even in one coat. Here I have applied two coats of this polish for smooth finish. It dries in 1 minute in LED lamp and in 2 minutes in in UV lamp. This polish has beautiful glossy finish and does not leave any sticky layer though I still recommend to seal it with the top coat for long lasting shine and longevity.
It is claimed to stay for 30 days. So I tested it on my right hand's natural nails sadly it didn't last for more than 10 days though only 1 nail got chipped so I decided to remove it. Anyhow I change my polish every week so it is not a big deal for me :) Also wearing time depends on many factors so I can't blame the polish alone for it. ( Follow me on Instagram @stylethosenails for more details)

Overall I am really impressed with the quality of this gel polish, given the price. The packaging of bottle is beautiful, it comes in a 10ml bottle and is priced at $3.99 only. Product is certified and you can purchase it by using the link below. There are 120 different colours available and all are very beautiful🥰 If you buy don't forget to use my 10% discount code YLEX31

Item code: #49180



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !