Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Stamping Nailart using Nicole Diary- 182 @BornPrettyStore

Hello Lovelies,

Few days back I received this beautiful stamping plate from Born Pretty Store for my feedback. I instantly fell in love with all the beautiful images on it. It has 8 beautiful designs and all can be very well incorporated if you use them wisely. I tried to create this abstract nailart using all the images. I really loved how it turned out. Keep reading to see the nail pics and clickable links to purchase the products use. 

Hope you like it :) ENJOY !! Follow me on Instagram @stylethosenails for more nailart. THANKS







Products Used:

Stamping Plate: Nicole Diary-182 
Item Code: 50070


Base Colour:Autumn Chrysanthemum Gel Colour (Click here to read review)
Item Code: 491870

10% DISCOUNT CODE
YLEX31





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !