Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

REVIEW : Nicole Diary-182 Round Stamping Plate with Bubbles and leaf patterns from Born Pretty Store

 Hello Lovelies,

Born Pretty Store sent this lovely stamping plate for review. It has different styles of bubbles and some abstract leaf patterns on it. I am here sharing all the images on this plate on my stamper. It has 8 beautiful designs. Keep reading to see all beautiful images and clickable links to purchase the products use. 

Hope you like it :) ENJOY !! Follow me on Instagram @stylethosenails for more nailart. THANKS










As you can very well see all the images are so well etched and picks clearly on the stamper.
 It is a beautiful stamping plate and I highly recommend it. Check my nail design which  created using this plate Click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !