Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sea Creatures Nailart for Summers

Follow on Bloglovin
Hello Lovelies,
We are quickly approaching the end of #popularsummernails challange of our #STNchallenges (HERE). Sea creatures theme nailart is going to be interesting as I haven't come accross many doing this theme and I am really excited what others will come up with. For me too it was first time doing this nailart and I finally settled with this design.

I chose to do different common sea animals; starting from index I did a jelly fish and star fish , on my middle  nail I did a sea horse then on my ring finger I did a shark head and lastly on pinki a clown fish (love her color).


On thumb I painted half octopus. I also added little coral reefs here and there to give it a under sea look. This design is done using a thin brush and acrylic colors. To create deep sea bluish-green effect I mixed blue-green colors and did fan brush strokes horizontally then sealed it with top coat after which I added all creatures and other stuffs.



I hope you enjoyed this nailart espaecially if you love sea animals or under the sea life. While I was painting them I was thinking of science classes and discovery channel lolz...



Please hit LIKE if you really like my work and Thanks for visiting and checking my blog XOXO


See what our other group members posted click below


Follow StylethoseNails Challenges's board Popular Summer Nails Challenge on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !