Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cow in the Pasture- Animal Print Nails !

Hello Lovelies,

How are you doing? Today I am sharing another nailart for #52WPNMC. The prompt is domestic animal or three shades of blue. I decided to go for domestic animal. I thought to make Cow - the most cherished domestic animal in India :) For this I took inspiration actually I copied :P from Ka Yee Or on instagram. Let's have a look.





I hope you like this nailart. I fell in love with this mani when I saw it on Kay Yee page (look at her mani HERE). I just added little grass to give it a look as if it's grazing in the pasture :)

I have recorded the tutorial also so stay tuned as I will share it in my next post. Yon can subscribe to my Youtube too for new videos. Do share your thoughts with me about this post.

Thanks a lot
ANita


Have a look at other beautiful manicures below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !