Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Leopard and Flower - Animal Print Nailart

Hello friends,
Today I will show a simple manicure this is for #52WPNMC . This weeks prompt is Wild/Yellow. I wanted to do some wild animal print but also wanted to add some yellow so I came up with this manicure. I did not have any image in my mind I just went with flow and I loved how chic this mani came out :) Don't forget to check out the video tutorial linked at the end of the post.





I used a beige/nude base from Lakme Candy Crush 44 and a brown nail polish 959 from BlueHeaven expression to create leopard print. For creating flowers I used yellow acrylic paint.

Let me know what you think of this nailart.You can watch the tutorial linked below and don't forget to Like/Comment and Subscribe to my channel :)
Have a nice Day

Please Share my work -Thanks :)


Love-ANita

Check out other beautiful manicures below .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !