Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Northern Lights Nail art- #52WPNMC Brush Stroke

Hello Lovelies,
Today I am sharing a special post. I did a twin mani on Instagram with Claire (Practise_makes_perfect). She is one of my earliest friend in this nailart journey and I still remember that she helped me to submit my nailart on MSN website which got featured too :) She is amazingly talented and a must follow account on Instagram. We chose the theme "Northern Lights" and you can see our interpretation below.

This mani is also for Crumpet's Nail Tarts (Facebook Group) Nail challenge called 52 weeks pick and mix challenge - prompt is Brush stroke and/or favourite brand. I have done brush stroke as I love doing freehand :) Let's have a look.


glossy version

matte version

Northern lights is one of the amazing creation of nature. I have to see it in person before I die :D I have watched a lot of videos of northern lights also called aurora borealis and it's so mesmerising. So I tried to capture it's beauty on my nails and I totally failed haha  you can judge yourself if you see the pics below.


Below is pics of our twin mani on instagram. While I tried to potray the landscape she painted it in abstract lights. I loved her version so much. If you like our nailart follow- me (here) and Claire (here) on Instagram.


I hope you liked this post and please share and leave comment/ suggestions etc. I really appreciate for taking time to read it :)

Love 
ANita


Check out other nailart below by other participants :)



1 comment:

  1. For the reason that the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very
    shortly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !