Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Faces Rosy brown swatch and Movember Nailart - #52wpnmc

Hello Lovelies,

Today I will show you a beautiful polish from Faces called Rosy Brown and a Movember Nailart featuring Mr.Owl :) This weeks prompt of 52 week pick and mix challenge is Brown and /or Book. I decided to go with brown as I wanted to use this polish for long. Let's have a look
This polish is nice everyday shade. It has creamy texture and dries quickly. I applied 3 coats as it's very light colour but you can easily build up the colour.




Now coming to Mr.Owl I used acrylic colors to paint it and since it's Movember month which is awareness month for male diseases I added different styles of moustaches. I think this whole mani came out quite cute. What do you think?




Thanks a lot for reading. I will be glad if you leave your feedback. 

Have a nice day and don't forget to Like and Share :)

Check out other lovely nailarts below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !