Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Water Colour Portrait Nail art - Spring Nails


Hello Lovelies,
Today I have come up with a different nail art. I love doing freehand detailed nailart and so this time I thought to draw a portrait of a girl representing spring on my nails. I got this idea while browsing internet and I used it as an inspiration. I have posted a step by step progression collage too so have a look.....



I used poster colours for this particular nailart as I wanted colour to be soft and transparent. I took time to paint the girl but on other nails it was easy to create flowers and leaves etc. This nailart was fun and I loved playing with colours. Below you can see how this nailart developed :)


This pic below gave me the idea or inspiration for this nailart.
This painting is by Peihang Huang which I found on google.

source:click

I hope you liked it. Let me know what you think of it ? 


THANKS
ANita



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !