Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Waterfall Nailart using Fan brush - Video Tutorial


Hello Lovelies,
NailThatTechnique challenge for April is up and the first prompt is Fan Brush. With fan brush you can create beautiful effects like gradients, distressed look, textured look etc. I was playing around with different ideas and finally settled on this look. This is inspired by Waterfall nailart by The Nailasaurus  only difference is of the brush. She used a normal nailart brush and I used fan brush. I added a tutorial also here so you all can watch and try if you like :D So Let's check out





I think this nailart is great for summer and spring. I used a pretty light yellow colour from Lakme Color Crush Shade no. 54 and for glitter top coat I used Glit Shiny from EN-VY. Both of these polishes are from India. I also used Seche Vite Top coat to finally seal everything.

For making water fall I used different acrylic paints. You can use nailpolish too but I really dislike using remover on my cuticles as it makes them super-dry so I try to avoid it. I have shown full technique in the video below. If you have any question you can ask in the comments :)

Note:To watch this video on youtube click on text YouTube in the video frame 

This nailart is super easy and super quick and you can play around with any colour combo.I hope you liked this nailart and tutorial. If you love this look give me a thumbs up and share my tutorial. I would love if you SUBSCRIBE to my channel HERE. Please tag @StyleThoseNails and #LookSTN if you decide to recreate.

Thanks a Lot
Anita



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !