Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Swimming pool Nails - Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer Shade 212 swatch

Hello Lovelies,
How are you all ? Last week I took kids to swimming pool, while they were having fun in pool I painted my nails in this deep blue colour from Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer. I love how this colour looked against the blue pool and I decided to do some swimming pool nailart on it :D . This is a simple nailart but I loved the cuteness of this mani. Hope you will love too , have a look


Coming to the nail polish. This shade don't have name and all I could see was number 212. It reminds me of Smurfs :P. This nailpolish has creamy texture and applies very smoothly. It's opaque in one coat only and dries also fast. This colour looked lighter and brighter in sun as compared to indoors and in evening. All the pics are in sunlight.




After enjoying this colour for full one day I did swimming pool nails. I was not trying to be very perfect I roughly did some saran wrap marbling using a different shade of blue so you see lighter background in these pics. After giving texture I painted some rough lines for random waves. For drawing girl in the swimming tube I just used acrylic paints and a thin brush and  TADAA....Cool Pool Nails are done :D


So what you think of this nailart and nail lacquer? Isn't it fun:) I hope you are also enjoying summer. Swimming is great way to beat the heat but sad I can't swim so I enjoy like this only.:D What's your summer fun activity?
 Leave your feedback in the comments.

Have you seen my last year nailart where I painted a swimming girl under water? If not click HERE :)
THANKS
Anita


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !