Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Born Pretty Store Cuticle Guard Review

Hello Lovelies,


I was sent cuticle guard / nail latex from Born Pretty Store for my honest review. This was my first time using this product and I was pretty impressed by it. Keep reading for more details.
applied cuticle guard before stamping. 

Transparent when dries

Overview: Born Pretty odor-free latex cuticle guard comes in a 10ml square bottle. As claimed it is odour free and was thin in consistency. You need to apply 2-3 coats but it dries quickly and protects your cuticle from any mess. It comes in 9 different colours and I was sent pink which is shade no #1. It dries transparent with pink sheen.

Pros:
odour free
easy to apply
good quality

Cons:
None

This is a great product for nailartists which helps in saving time by reducing clean up time.
 I will recommend it and you can buy it from HERE. 
You can get a discount of 10%as well if you use my discount code YLEX31

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !