Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Greek Nails- B'day Collab

Hello Lovelies,



Today I am sharing Greek Nails with you all. I did this nailart for B'day collab hosted by Diana for Mary of +dreamyMM Nails  . Since Mary is from Greece Diana asked us to do Greek/Greece Theme Nails and I thought this is good time to use my Greek Vinyls from @AngelNailStudio . Let's see more pics and Birthday Collage below :)





I hope you liked this nailart. 
I wish Mary again a very happy b'day and I am so thankful for Diana for inviting me to this collab. 
Isn't it fun to do nailart to show your love for your nail buddies? :)

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !