Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Born Pretty Store Nail Polish- BPR004 Swatches and Review

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am sharing review of BornPrettyStore's Nail Polish BPR004. (item code: #35981) I was sent this polish for review and my honest feedback. So here I am sharing my review , keep reading for details.





Overview: BPR004 is a regular nailpolish available on BornPrettyStore. It is a deep purple shade apt for winter season. This comes in a beautiful packaging and in square shaped bottle. Net content is 10 ml. I liked the flat brush which glides smoothly on nails but the cap is small so takes time to get grip of it. It also stains nails so need a base coat.

Pros:
Nice packaging with flat brush
Smooth formula
Great coverage in one coat
Long lasting

Cons:
Bottle cap is small
It stains so need a base coat.


I really liked this polish. It's worth for money and I would recommend it. 
To purchase this polish click HERE
You can get a discount of 10% if you use my discount code YLEX31 on check out. 

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to share and leave a comment

Follow on Bloglovin
Social Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !