Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Santa on sleigh - Freehand Christmas Nailart 2016

Hello Lovelies,

Wish you Merry Christmas. I also did Santa Nailart for Christmas. I got inspired from the cover of magazine which had image of Santa on sleigh on cover. I loved how it came out. Keep reading for more details.




I first created the background using acrylic paints. I did gradient over the white base and then top coated it with sparkling glitter polish. Over this background I painted santa on his sleigh with reindeers with fine detailing nailart brushes. Below is list of all products used :

Acrylic paints from Liquitex - prism violet, titanium white, gold, alizarin crimson, mars black, cerulean blue hue.
White Nailpaint from Max Touch (Bahrain)
Detailing Brushes from IndianLacquerholic (India)
Glitterati Polish in shade glitter from NewU (India)





I hope you liked this nailart. 
Wish you again Merry Christmas ! Stay Blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !