Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Diwali Glitz and Glam- Party Nails

Hello Lovelies,

I am doing #IndianFestivity Nail Challenge and this is the first nailart for Deepawali Theme. Join us if you want to be a part of our challenges HERE. The prompt is glitz and glam. This is first time I used hex glitter I hope you will like it :)





I tried to do little mix and match here. On index and pinky there is half moon and on two fingers in middle I just applied a glitter base its called Glit Shiny and is from EnVy brand and placed some glitter rows.

So what you think of this nailart do let me know in comment section. 
Don't forget to check out more nailart and follow us on pinterest HERE. 

Thank-you for reading!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !