Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pink Watermable - Breast Cancer Awareness Manicure

Hello friends,
October is breast cancer awareness month. It's coming to end but that doesn't mean we don't have to be aware later, being a woman I know how important is to have knowledge of this menace. As per data out of every 100,000 women 124 suffer from this disease. So take steps now, check yourself at home and if any doubt see a doctor. You can read more about this in my previous post HERE.
Pink nails is just a way to raise awareness by nail community. I am sharing here my favourite pink shade and a water marble design. Hope you like :)





Above are the swatches of shade no.71 of Enchant Polish. This is a made in China polish and widely available in Doha(Qatar) and most probably in other middle east countries including Dubai. This is a bright cheerful pink and has a creamy texture. It has decent wearing period and stays upto 4-5 days. No doubt I have good collection of these polishes :)




As you can see I did a watermarble nail art. I used enchant polishes only. Pink and silver is so faminine and pretty together. I added pearls on accent nails too. I hope you like this BCA nailart.
Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. All bloggers are welcome to leave their blog URL in comment luv, I would love to check back.

Thanks for Visiting


Love-ANita



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !