Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2014

WEEK 4: Pick and Mix Challenge- Grey Autumn Nails

Hello friends,

Today I am sharing a very simple and subtle manicure appropriate for fall. This is for 52WeekPicknMixChallenge on facebook group called Crumpet's Nail Tarts. For Week 3 the prompt is 70's- Grey + Color. I chose Grey+color. So my base is a grey polish and design is orange in color. I really liked this design because of it's simplicity and beauty :) I hope you will like it too. Have a look





I used En-Vy Polish (Available at Health and Glow Stores in India) called 42 Rustic Charm as base on which I added some freehand leaf twigs with orange acrylic colors. Let me know what you think of this design. Would love to read your comments. You can leave your blog url in comment luv so I can check you back !


Thanks for Visiting!


Love- ANita

Also check other pretty manicures below:-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !