Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Karwachauth Nailart ! Happy Karwachauth

Hello Friends !
This October we are celebrating Indian Festivities with this Nail Challenge hosted by #stnchallenges and #ILLnailchallenges :)


Today's prompt is  Karwa Chauth ! This festival is celebrated by Hindu Married women for the safety and longevity of their husband. Wife keep fast from sunrise until sunset and prays in the evening for her husband. She breaks her fast after looking at moon following some rituals. This festival is symbol of love and closeness between husband and wife. I tried to show the essence of this festival on my nails where a woman is looking at moon through a seive. I am sure this will touch the heart of many Indian wives :) Let's have a look at my nailart :D
Sorry for picture spam but I have to share all the beauties :) Below is swatch of the base which got vanished in my nailart haha. It's Dark Navy polish by Elf and it's gorgeous deep blue almost black. I thought it could be a great background for my nailart.

>




Close up :D

>

This is nailart I did for my friend, I did freehand swirls on a dark blue base to match her outfit (Saree). Loved how it turned out :)




Let me know what you think of these nailart. Please leave your valuable feedback in the comment below. Also keep coming back to see more nail designs which I will be posting frequently. Subscribe to my blog so you can get the notification of all new posts right in your inbox and also follow me on my social platforms.
                                                                                  Thanks!
Love- ANita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !