Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ghost Halloween Nails- Matte Nails

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have combined two nailart challenges  .. Ghost for Halloween Challenge and Matte for 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge. I wanted to create some mysterious kind of background so tried to create a smoky effect using black and white polish and then mattified everything using a matte top coat. I am not fully satisfied with the whole look as now I feel I could have done it better. Have a look



               


I created the background using a plastic wrap and polishes. I put the drop of black and white polish and pressed them with plastic wrap and when I peeled off the plastic it gave this smoky look (I hope !:P) Then rest painted using acrylic paints. On pinky I stamped a skull image from an image plate I received as gift :) I used BK matte Top coat for matte look- It's awesome :)
I hope you like this design ! Do check out other halloween nails on instagram with hashtag #nailartchallengeoctober and more Matte or Textured designs linked below.

See you again with more nailart soon.  Don't forget to like and share .
Thanks :) XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment !